Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Post Traumatic Voyage


I have been remiss in publishing the blog and taking photographs after my stop in Annapolis for the boat show. As the weather was deteriorating on the East Coast(getting bloody cold) I was forced to buy a pair of DuBarry sea boots to keep my feet warm and dry! Usually in bare feet and sandals when the Temp dropped below 50 degrees F my feet were turning BLUE.

I left Annapolis on the 23rd of October and stayed in Solomon Island are until Dave Surridge arrived from Portland. Dave was crew to the Virgins. I had hoped the trip would be fairly mild as Dave has never been on a boat before. He was game to go.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Davido at the helm.... ha ha ha I don't think he will be sailing again anytime soon... ha ha ha I think he had a glamourous perception of the whole sailing thing.... I know better... ha ha ha!!! :-)

Aimee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aimee said...

Mispell...can't have that... I said...Puking non stop off the Oregon Coast has a way of leaving an impression!! ha ha ha